Knapp Communication's System for Non-Profit Programs
Objective: Provide community outreach services and education to insure a successful program, using the following tactics:
- Develop an awareness plan and flexible timeline.
- Assist in the preparation of program research and objectives, utilizing community resources and groups to implement the objectives.
- Expand tools for community outreach including:
• Reports, brochures and flyers to assist with the community outreach and speakers' bureau;
• Training of participants; and,
• Preparing and distributing public service announcement materials to all broadcast and print media.
- Conduct detailed training programs for board members, stakeholders, community leaders and others to assure consistent and accurate dissemination of programs and information.
- Remain in constant communication with participants and all other community groups which have been trained, using faxes, E-mail and personal contact.
- Monitor results of public information and training; modify the plan when appropriate.
Communications, Inc. , 2005-2007, All Rights Reserved